5 Dogs Creek presents the 6th annual SHE-BANG!
BARMAIDS, BULLETS, AND BACON
October 4-6, 2013
What’s not to love about this year’s ‘triple-B’ theme? Join us for a kicked-up monthly match with shooting and she-nanigans hosted by the ladies of 5 Dogs Creek in Bakersfield.
* 5 stages each day (two separate matches) Come for one day or stay all weekend!
* Sign-in by 8 a.m.; shooters’ meeting 8:30 a.m.
* Regular daily match rate: Members $15; Non-members $20
* Everyone – shooters and non-shooters – will be entered in a raffle for treasured items donated by the ladies.
As October is breast cancer awareness month, we’ll be selling “dog-nabbits” to erase some of those pesky misses with proceeds benefitting the AIS Cancer Center at San Joaquin Hospital in Bakersfield.
* Hot dog it’s Friday! Potluck dinner with hot dogs provided; bring sides
* Side match Saturday! After lunch load ’em up for an unforgettable team shoot; .22 rimfire man-on-man challenge; and BB gun fun
* Saturday night bacon-themed potluck! Bring grub to share & your Lipitor
* Saturday night at the movies! Featuring a compilation of classic saloon scenes … and maybe a barmaid or two
* Cowboy swap meet! All weekend sell, buy, trade or barter your extra cowboy duds, gear or whatever
Free camping on the range Friday – Monday.
No pre-registration. No awards. No party-poopers.